Biotin contributes to
- normal energy-yielding metabolism
- normal functioning of the nervous system
- normal macronutrient metabolism
- normal psychological function
- the maintenance of normal skin, hair and mucous membranes
NRV* : 50 µg
Quantity**: approx. 2 eggs or 200 ml milk.
Info: Raw egg contains avidin that hinders the absorption of biotin. This is not the case if the egg is boiled. Biotin belongs to the vitamin B complex.
*NRV (Nutrient Reference Value) according to Regulation (EU) 1169/2011
**Food quantity based on the NRV per day