Folic acid contributes to
- normal function of the immune system
- normal amino acid synthesis
- the reduction of tiredness and fatigue
- maternal tissue growth during pregnancy
- normal blood formation
- normal homocysteine metabolism
- normal psychological function
- and has a role in the process of cell divison
NRV*: 200 µg
Quantity**: approx. 137 g leaf spinat or 200 g porridge oats..
Info: Synergism with vitamins B12, B6 and B2. Folic acid belongs to the B vitamin complex.
*NRV (Nutrient Reference Value) according to Regulation (EU) 1169/2011
**Food quantity based on the NRV per day