Magnesium contributes to
- normal energy-yielding metabolism
- the reduction of tiredness and fatigue
- the normal functioning of the nervous system
- the maintenance of normal bones and teeth
- normal muscle function
- normal protein synthesis
- normal psychological function
- normal electrolyte balance
- and has a role in the process of cell division
NRV*: 375 mg
Quantity**: approx. 75 g wheat bran, 120 g cashew nuts or 500 g leaf spinach.
Info: In our body magnesium is found in the bones and muscles.
*NRV (Nutrient Reference Value) according to Regulation (EU) 1169/2011
**Food quantity based on the NRV per day