Vitamin B6 contributes to
- normal energy-yielding metabolism
- normal cysteine synthesis
- normal psychological function
- the normal function of the immune system
- the reduction of tiredness and fatigue
- normal functioning of the nervous system
- normal protein and glycogen metabolism
- the regulation of hormonal activity
- normal red blood cell formation
- normal homocysteine metabolism
NRV*: 1,4 mg
Quantity**: approx. 250 g pork, 140 g salmon or 450 g boiled potatoes.
Info: Synergism with folic acid, vitamin B2 and vitamin B12.
*NRV (Nutrient Reference Value) according to Regulation (EU) 1169/2011
**Food quantity based on the NRV per day